Rajeev Mehta is an experienced performer who has appeared in Gujarati & Bollywood films and television. He is well known for playing comedic parts, and his portrayal of ‘Praful Parekh’ in the sitcom Khichdi catapulted him to stardom. He became well-known thanks to the part, and his popularity increased.
Rajeev Mehta: Early Life
Rajeev Mehta is the full title of this actor and playback singer. His family and friends refer to him as Rajee frequently. Mehta is Indian by birth, according to his location of birth. Mehta was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and he also follows Hinduism. Rajeev was born on14 June 1957. His age is 65 years in 2022
Rajeev Mehta: Physical Appearance
Mehta’s height is measured in centimeters (175 cm) and meters (1.75 m) and in feet and inches (5′ 9″). Rajeev’s weight is 80 kg in kilograms and 176 lbs in pounds. Mehta’s eyes are dark brown.
Rajeev Mehta: Career
Rajeev began his career in 1992 with the movie Beta. He appeared as a waiter in a restaurant in the 1995 Bollywood Dreams (Rangeela) movie, which starred Aamir Khan & Urmila Matondkar. He also made cameos in Daud (1997) and Satya (1998) both directed by Ram Gopal Varma. Additionally, Rajeev played Rajiv in the Bollywood action movie Khiladi 420. A few years later, he made a cameo in Vipul Shah’s blockbuster movie Waqt- The Race Against Time. Five years later, he appeared in the Hindi comedy film Khichdi- The Movie as ‘Praful Tulsidas Parekh’ alongside Anang Desai & Supriya Pathak.
The movie is based on the STAR India television shows Khichdi and Instant Khichdi. He portrayed Prem in the Amitabh Bachchan starring movie Bbuddah….Hoga Terra Baap in 2011. In the Telugu action movie Businessman, he was cast as Arun Ghokle. He made his acting debut in the Gujarati film ‘Happy Family Pvt. Ltd.’ In 2013 and later that year he participated in the popular Punjabi movie Sadda Haq. ‘The Transmedia Gujarati Screen & Stage Awards’ were presented in Mumbai, and Rajeev’s portrayal of Uttam Mehta earned him the title of ‘Best Actor’ for a Gujarati Film.
His acting debut was in the 1992 film Beta and ‘Ek Mahal Ho Sapno Ka’. He primarily makes a living as an actor or playback singer. Rajeev Mehta has a $30 million net worth.
- In the Gujarati films ‘Happy Family Pvt Ltd,’ ‘Bas Ek Chance,’ and ‘Irada,’ Mehta has also appeared.
- His portrayal of ‘Praful Parekh’ in the well-liked comedy TV series ‘Khichdi’ received positive reviews from the audience.
- Karishma Kaa Karishma, Sharrat, Baa Bahoo Aur Baby, Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah are a few of his well-known TV shows.
- He frequently appeared in humorous and supporting parts.
- Rajeev is a gifted, prominent comic actor who appears in Hindi TV series and motion pictures.
- He began performing in 1992, working in supporting roles.
- In films like ‘Rangeela,’ ‘Satya,’ ‘Khiladi 420,’ ‘Khichdi- The Movie,’ he has made appearances.
- He performed playback singing in 1993.