Look hot in the sun!
It’s no surprise that Stars in the entertainment industry, models and musicians all wear Prada sunnies. Prada, a renowned brand that values self-expression, adored by celebrities in the public eye. In addition to apparel, purses, and accessories, Prada also makes Prada sunglasses and eyewear. Prada is the leading brand in top-notch luxury fashion design companies.
Sunglasses by Prada
Many celebrities have been photographed sporting Prada shades. Prada fans have a wide variety of options to distinguish from the crowd. Cat-eye, rectangle, round, square, and numerous designs are among the many shapes, colours, and styles of sunglasses offered by the fashion company for both women and men.
The Prada Minimal Baroque Eyewear appears to be a popular choice among celebs who favour Prada sunnies. The baroque stems carved in a “curly, flourish” pattern with the Prada emblem at the temples adorn these classic sunglasses with a strong frame and gradient lenses.
Prada sunnies are made with “keen attention to the details and new trends.” They are famous for their “distinct style, exquisite elegance, and uncompromising quality.”
Prada eyeglasses for men are now available.
Eye-catching forms, strong lines, and uncommon frame–lens colour combinations characterise Prada men’s sunglasses.
Men’s Prada sunglasses collection come in a variety of styles, including:
- With powerful lines and an attractive, contemporary appeal, these rectangular Prada glasses are available in numerous colours, including white with grey lenses, crystalline blue with vivid blue lenses, and opaque black and ochre yellow lenses.
- Interchangeable lenses come in three colours: polarised black, mirrored silver, and transparent, making these men’s Prada wraparound shades unique. Lightweight and UV-protective, these eyeglasses are ideal for a day of energetic fun in the sun.
- Acetate frames with contrasting colours and dramatic rims and aviator-style steel nose bridge make these Prada Runway sunglasses truly one-of-a-kind. Crystal grey and white, black and yellow are available in various colours, including slate grey lenses.
- Prada eyeglasses for men are now available to safeguard your eyes from the sun’s harmful rays while displaying the Prada emblem and providing 100 per cent UVA/UVB protection.
Sunglasses by Prada for ladies
Prada women’s sunglasses have sophisticated forms and eye-catching features in various intriguing colours that are sure to make a statement.
Some of the most popular designs of Prada glares for women are:
- While the Prada Symbol is offered in several designs, these vast, irregular geometric Prada sunglasses feature outstanding frames. They are in tortoiseshell with sienna lens, black with smoky grey lenses, and light pinkish with dark brown lenses.
- Featuring metal frames with the Prada writing emblem and an enamelled brow bar, these contemporary oversized Prada sunglasses are called Cinéma. For this design, the colours include powdered pink or pale golden with gradation brown through ivory lenses, garnet-purple lenses, and black with polarised dark black lenses.
- With their thin metal frames and tinted lenses, these sleek, modern Prada cat-eye sunglasses are accented in mauve and peach hues with a choice of three different finishes: black with jade or aquatints, as well as black with slate grey lenses.
- Women’s Prada glasses protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB radiation with 100% UVA and UVB protection.
Eyewear by Prada
Designer eyeglasses from Prada are another way to complete your look daily. Prada’s men’s and women’s eyeglasses are made of high-quality materials and feature fashionable frame styles. Frames from Prada come in various styles, including butterflies, cat-eyes and distinctive designs. For those who prefer tortoiseshell, tortoiseshell and tortoiseshell Prada glasses are also available.
You’ll need the right lenses to get the most out of your Prada prescription eyeglasses. Various lens materials are available, including polycarbonate, Trivex, and high-index polycarbonate. You may want to consider options for anti-reflective coatings and photocatalytic lenses — darker in the sun and blocking UV rays. Pick a Prada frame suited to your prescription if you need corrective or progressive lenses. Your eye doctor or optician can answer any queries you have about whether the glasses you’ve chosen are going to meet your visual demands or not.