Indian TV artist Pratik Parihar is from India. Pratik is well known for his roles in the TV series SuryaputraKarn, Kumkum Bhagya, and Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. Pratik started out working as a model. Since 2016, Parihar has continued to work in the television industry. South Indian actor & director Pratik.
Pratik Parihar: Early Life
In Chhattisgarh’s Jagdalpur, Pratik Parihar was born. Pratik was born into a Hindu household of modest means. He is Jasbir and Sunita Parihar’s elder son. In Bhilai, Pratik attended Krishna Public School for his early education. Pratik then graduated from Bangalore’s ‘M.S.Ramaiah College of Law’ with a law degree. After finishing his education, Pratik relocated to Mumbai to start a modeling career.
Pratik Parihar: Career
Pratik started out in his career as a model. In his early career, Pratik took part in Loreal Professional and Bangalore Fashion Week Ramp Show. Later, Parihar focused on the TV industry. Pratik started working in television with the Kumkum Bhagya series. Then Parihar made several TV appearances, including ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’, ‘KasamTerePyaar Ki’, ‘Aadat Se Majboor’, ‘Bhakharwadi’, and others. In 2022, Pratik Parihar played the role of Rajkumar in the Radha Krishna television series.
Pratik Parihar: Physical Appearance
Pratik Parihar is 6 feet, 0 inches tall. Its weight of Pratik is 75 kg. Pratik is extremely handsome as well as mesmerizing, and he likes to work out regularly. Pratik Parihar’s eyes have a dark hue. Moreover, their hair of Parihar is dark in color.
- In Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh, Pratik was born and raised.
- In 2016, Pratik made his television debut with the Kumkum Bhagya series. Parihar showed up in Manohar’s place.
- Additionally, Praikhas contributed to the episodic shows ‘Laal Ishq’ and’ Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha’.
- Pratik received training in acting from Anupam Kher’s Actor Prepares.
- Pratik started out as Vikram Bhatt’s assistant director, helping him with the scripting and directing of his horror movies 1920 (2008 film), and Phoonk 2. (2010), likewise Haunted-3D.
- Pratik collaborated with Mika Singh to produce the song “Lashkee,” and he has worked on a number of other projects.
- Parihar has served as a model for Nike for a while. Later, Pratik relocated to Mumbai and started acting in small roles in movies and television series.
- Pratik made an appearance on the ‘Life OK TV’ show “Arjun played by Pavitra Rishta. Pratik has contributed to a number of episodes of another TV program.” Pratik was watching Yeh Hai Mohabbatein while making this program.
- He also appeared in a music video in 2013.
- Pratik was involved and eventually had the opportunity to perform on television.
- Parihar briefly worked on the films Save Life, Donate Blood, and Joyful Independence Day.
- Pratik also appeared in the online exhibition Kapoor’s, I like Us, Bedroom Bloos.
- Model Pratik participated in Ramp Show Bangalore Style Week and Loreal Professional.
- After working with the production company for more than 7 years, Pratik was given the opportunity to act in TV (DNA).